Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sorry guys. I still went to remove the hair. But not all strands yah. Only the ones at the back. I m still not getting used to the long hair lah huh. Short hair still suits me better. :)

Shall post up some of the pictures taken during the process of extending.
Photobucket

Photobucket
pohyee's long long long long long hair. Kindly ignore my face there.

Photobucket
meiqin's

Just one random picuture
Photobucket
HAHAHA :)

Okay. Went to heng's birthday party today. Hmm. Played games with meiqin's class guys.
:)))
Fun peeps huh.
Went bugis to have some of my extension remove while meiqin went to have her haircut.
LOL.
Headed back jp and chat with qingde and peeps till night time.
Home sweet home by 11+pm.

Below are all my camwhore pictures. Long hair ones.
Wee. :)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

i really wonder if i look okay with long hair sia.